Thursday, November 5, 2009

How's Everyone Doing?



                                                                                                                                          ***image via successfactors

I'll be honest. I have been a total slacker! We had one of those busy days, which turned into a busy week and before I knew it I was seriously behind in my reading! I am getting caught up today and I am ok with that. I don't want to be totally legalistic about reading, but I don't want to get behind either. So, if you're like me and you missed a few days, lets buck up and get back on track! I don't want to make excuses this time. Learning God's story is far too important for me to be "too busy".

And if you're not like me and HAVE been reading every day, what do you think so far?

Andrea

2 comments: